Pages

1.03.2015

No resolutions for this girl!

Happy Happy 2015 yall!

So hard to believe another year has gone by!  When you are little time takes forever and as you get older it just goes way to fast.  My guys and I went to Gatlinburg for Xtreme Winter and it was such a blessing.  A perfect end to a great year and a reminder to start each day with God just as we started 2015 with Him.



I don't see a point in making any resolutions I tend to not keep them, but I have decided to make goals for 2015.  Yes there is a difference between a resolution and a goal.  A resolution is a decision or determination; a resolve: to make a firm resolution to do something.  A goal is something you are trying to achieve or a desired result.  A few of my year long goals are...

1.  Spend time with God each morning.  I am not a morning person and usually get up with just enough time to get ready and grab breakfast as I walk out the door.
2.  End my day with God.  I usually study my lesson at night after everyone is in bed so this goal will be easy for me.
3.  I want to run at least 15 races in 2015.  
4.  Get to my goal weight and maintain it.  I am only 7 pounds away...
5.  Pray for things I can't change.  Things are always happening that make you feel for another person or want to scream at a person.  I want to learn to hold my tongue and say a prayer.
6.  Judge no one!  I am pretty good about this, but sometimes I still catch myself judging so I need to work on it more.  I may be wrong, but I really feel that no matter how we feel about something someone else is doing we should NOT judge them.  The bible tells us over and over to love everyone and judge no one.

I also want to do monthly goals.  I think this will help me reach some of my year long goals.

January Goals:
1.  Stick to my training plan no matter what.  No excuses!
2.  Run 58 miles
3.  Date Night
4. Lose 2 pounds
5. Have dinner together at the table at least 3 nights a week.  Between baseball practice and work schedules this has been difficult for us so I am making it a goal.  Family time is important.
6.  Deep clean a room a week

Do you have goals for 2015?  What are they?  Any advice for helping me maintain my goals?

So I run with purpose in every step. 1 Corinthians 9:26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful thoughts...