Pages

8.26.2014

Seeing is believing...

 It's the big DAY 90!  I didn't have to do a weigh in or take measurements to know my body has changed since I started this journey on May 26.  However, it was pretty awesome to see the side by side picture and know that change was because of my hard work.

Day 90 Results
Weight 128 (down 6.4)
Waist 28" (down 4.5")
Hips 40" (down 3.5")



I feel great!  I can come home from work and be so tired, but after a run or workout I am good to go.  My arms have had the slowest transformation, but I am starting to see results!  The kettle bell has become my new BFF when it comes to getting my arms toned up.  I love to do squats now.  Running is getting easier each week.  I am not that fast, but I am getting it done.  Hopefully the speed will come later.

I am proud of the fact that I am doing this on my own!  Just plain on hard work and watching what I eat.  I was about to spend a lot of money on a new fad that was getting great reviews and my husband said "what happens when you stop taking the pills and drinking the shakes".  He was right it wasn't about quick results it was about me changing my lifestyle for the better and sticking with it.  So HAPPY!!!

Say a prayer for me I have my first 10K Saturday and it was been very hot and humid lately.  I am nervous, but nerves are good.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

It rejoices like a great athlete eager to run the race. Psalm 19:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful thoughts...