Pages

7.24.2014

Day 60 Results

Wow!  I can't believe I started this journey 60 days ago.  I must say I have found that keeping a journal and tracking everything has really helped me.  Not only does it hold me accountable, but looking back to earlier weeks and seeing how long it took me to do something compared to now is a great feeling.

Week one it took me almost 14 minutes to run a mile and I was huffing and puffing by the end.  This week I ran a mile in 11 minutes and just kept going.  Giving up coke (except for breakfast) was hard at first, but now I crave water all the time.  I feel good.  I have energy.  I want to do more!  I love it!  Can't wait to see what happens as this journey continues.

Here we go...

Day One

Weight: 134.4
Waist: 32.5 
Hips: 40
Bust: 37
Leg: 22
Arm: 12

DAY 60

Weight: 131 (down 3.4 lbs)
Waist: 29.5 (down 3 in)
Hips: 37.25 (down 2.75 in)
Bust: 36 (down 1 in)
Leg: 21 (down 1 in)
Arm: 11.5 (down .5)

WOOHOO!  They are small changes, but I can see it when I look in the mirror now.  As far as height I am just shy of being 5' 4".  So what is next? To increase my running miles each week and get these arms in shape.  I need your help...

What are you favorite arm exercises?
 What arm workouts/exercises are best for quick results?
What do you do on Cross Training days?
How many times a week do you run when training for a half?
(leave a comment with your answers)

So what is next on the agenda??  I have my first 10K August 30th.  My first 15K is October 11 and the Half Marathon is November 8.  I am excited and nervous about all 3 runs.  I have done lots of 5K's and finished all with no problems, but the thought of 6, 9 and 13 miles is scary!

Proverbs 4:12 reminds me "When you run, you will not stumble". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful thoughts...