Pages

7.10.2013

July 10 on 10

It's been a while since I did a 10 on 10!  I was so happy yesterday when it hit me that today was the 10th and I could do a picture a hour and document my day.  So here is a typical day at the Rutherford house...

Time to get up E!  He is going to Point Mallard with his buddies today.

My Chauffeur driving me to town....

Got to feed the boy...

Time to drive home on the Parkway--makes me so nervous!

See my nerves are shot!!!! haha!

Right after we got home we got a 15 minute downpour. 

I am always washing towels and swimming trunks...

Our favorite side---Ranch Potato's

It was a nice night to sit on the porch...

before relaxing for the night I gave Gabby a bath...

And that was our day!  We are all hanging out as it storms right now.  Be sure and check out 10 on 10 if you haven't.

ten on ten button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful thoughts...