Pages

3.01.2012

MOVE...RUN...

I was off Tuesday and did some scrapping!  I found this old picture of E the day we moved into our house here in Alabama.  It had been a crazy week.  We packed up our house in Indiana and headed for Alabama.  We had to spend a week living in a hotel waiting to close on our house.  School started while we living in the hotel, too.  So when Friday finally got there and we got move into the house we were all just ready to get our beds set up so we could sleep good for a night.  Poor E just needed to find his blankie and he was out!


I had to do a LO using a picture with no people! EEK!  I found this one of my running shoes and decided it was scrap worthy.  Those shoes were a Christmas present in 2010 and I spent all of 2011 running 5K's in them.  Actually, I am still using these shoes thing it is time for a new pair!


Everyone have a great day and check back Friday for scrapfreak's new Freaky Friday Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. cute LO of your boy.
    I like the shoe photo too. Yes it's time for new shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...