Pages

2.03.2012

Freaky Friday & Day 3...

It is Freaky Friday over at scrapfreak & this week's challenge is softness! Create a LO using soft colors, lace and large amounts of neutral space. I did this LO of my brother and Carrie on there wedding day.


Day 3 of the 14 days of Valentines!

If you watch basketball you know that a school in Western Kentucky is the ONLY undefeated team in the NCAA! That is Murray State University!! GO RACERS! On cold evening in February 1995 I was spending the night with a friend at the Embassy Apartments because I had a big test the next morning. Her neighbor ended up having a few of his frat brothers over to celebrate because he was elected President. I tried my best to study, but ended up over at Bobby's and from across the room I saw Kevo and knew I had to met this guy. By the end of the evening we had met and had a really great talk. The next week Bobby told me that I was invited to a family party at the Sigma Chi house because Kevin wanted to see me again! WOOHOO! So I grabbed a couple friends and went. Later that evening he asked me out on a date and I said yes! A week later we went on our first date to the Apple and the rest is history!

Here we are 17 years later--my sweetie getting his gift!


Just what he had been wanting a new Murray State T-Shirt!


Of course, I had to get myself one, too!


Everyone have a great weekend!
GO RACERS 22-0
Go Wildcats 22-1
What a great time to be a Kentucky Girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful thoughts...