Pages

2.02.2015

Throwing love & kindness around randomly...

February is a month about love!  I love love!  I want to spread love and kindness around everywhere I go.  I think being positive and finding the good is key to a happy life.  I use to love sending cards or leaving random notes for people.  I miss it and have decided to start doing it again.

We live in a world of instant gratification. Don't get me wrong a random text or email is awesome, but what's better than going to get your mail and instead of bills and junk you have a random card from someone.  It makes your day!

I am challenging everyone to buy some stamps and start randomly mailing your friends and/or family a card, a letter or a little surprise.  Lets throw some sunshine around!  Put a smile on someone's face.  You never know your Random Act of Kindness could arrive in someone's mailbox just when they need it most!

Facebook is a wealth of knowledge!  You can get birthday's and anniversary's.  You see a friend that's been having a hard time or lost someone close to them send them a card.  One of your friends gets a job, gets engaged or has something wonderful happen to them send them a card.  Don't have there address and don't want to ruin the surprise go to whitepages.com. 

Let's add some happy to the world. 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome piece of writing. I'm definitely going to share this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra Bratcher!2/4/15, 12:15 AM

    This is such a very precious thing to do!

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...