Pages

8.06.2012

It's been a Wonderful Summer

Wow August already!  This summer has been pretty busy, but pretty awesome!! May and June were baseball, baseball, baseball!  I can't complain though because I love to watch my boys play!  July was vacations, visitors and trips!  August is here and we still have 2 full weeks until the boys go back to school!

I haven't scrapped much at all this summer, but that changes today!  I have a list of cards to get started on and am looking forward to getting in my scrap room and getting busy!  I did get back on track with my exercising and fitness!  Hit my goal weight on Friday!  WOOHOO!!!

As the days continue on I plan on blogging about this Wonderful Life that God has blessed with me with!  I hope you will stay tuned...

Here a few pictures from our trip to Washington DC

 Me and E at the National Mall

 Found DC Cupcakes in Georgetown and boy were they YUMMY!  I believe there Chocolate 2 is the best chocolate cupcake I have ever eaten!

 My guys at the Lincoln Memorial!

Awesome picture of the sun going down at the Washington Monument!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, especially the sunset at the Washington Monument. Enjoy the next two weeks! Thank you for being the hostess with the mostess!

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...