Pages

4.16.2012

Mojo Monday at the Freak...

Smash Books and Journals are rage and I am finally jumping on the wagon!  I was actually given a Smash Book by a good friend last year and didn't know where to begin.  Thanks to Mojo Monday at scrapfreak I am getting a start!

4/16 Mojo Monday is about Quiet Time

Make a list of what you do during that quiet time either at night when everyone is sleeping or in the early morning before everyone gets up at your house.  For me I am a night owl so I have lots of things I like to do when everyone is sleeping and I am wide awake.

Here is my list...


Sorry it is not the best picture, but as you can guess I did this late at night while everyone was sleeping and had to take a picture inside.

Everyone have a wonderful Monday!

Kelly Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful thoughts...