Pages

2.08.2012

Bow Wow 2012

So hard to believe that it has been a year since my first 5K! I am happy to say I am still running, but sad to say I have never beat the time of my first 5K. This past Saturday was a wake up call for me. I haven't really run on a regular basis since last October and it showed!!!

So time to kick it back in gear. Time to beat my best time of 34:09 minutes in 2/2011. I have another race coming up March 31st and plan to bring it!

This is Natalie and me getting ready for the Bow Wow 5K! She is a runner and I was so worried about slowing her down. She kept me going---I was very thankful to have her there with me.


Finished our first loop in a little over 18 minutes. Just one more to go, but boy was I running out of gas fast!


DONE!! 5K #6 complete with a time of 39:07. Not bad, but not where I wanted to be!


Thanks so much Natalie for being there with me through this race! Sorry I slowed you down! lol

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the 5K. I'll walk one but I hate to run. I'm built for sprints I think. I hope it warms up so I can walk the greenway again or maybe bike.

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...