Pages

1.20.2012

Love me some Pagemaps!

Sketches make the scrappy world go around! Over at PageMaps Blog they have a fun sketch contest going on and I decided to give it a go. Last January we got our first big snow since moving to Alabama! It was almost 8 inches of snow and boy did we have fun playing in it.

We didn't have a sled (never snows enough here) so we took one of the boys skim boards and hooked it up to the 4 wheeler and had a blast! This LO is of E crashing and burning as they went around the curve to fast.

I also want to give a shout out to my sweet Bay! He is 14 today!
Happy Birthday Son!
I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your son. Thanks for the heads up on the Page Maps challenge. Your page is great! I like the PP and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...