Pages

2.18.2009

Eyes Like Stars...


This is my LO for this week's We Love Our Members at Treasured Scrapbooking. We had to use part or all the lyrics from Moonlight Serenade. When I saw the line about eyes like stars I remembered this picture of my son and had to use it. He can serenade me with those hazel eyes!!
I have loved doing these challenge each week, it pushes me to try new things and go in directions I wouldn't normally go. Go check out there forum and see all the cool monthly challenges the design team members post. Everyone have a wonderful week!!!

3 comments:

  1. this is great Kelly!! I love it and that star around the pic rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie. I love what you did with the ribbon and star. very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome l/o! i love it. you did a fantabo job!

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...