Pages

8.19.2012

my cup runneth over...

August is a month of awesome from beginning to end!  This particular August---August 2012 I celebrated my 16 year anniversary to the most amazing guy ever!  I turned 39 years young just a few days ago and tomorrow my boys start a new school year!  This is a particularly special year because I have a Freshman starting high school and a 7th grader starting middle school!  No more babies.  They are growing up fast and passing me in height!

I feel very blessed to have my two boys!  They are are gifts from God that I treasure.  Each his own unique person.  Each with an amazing love of life and love for the Lord.  I have my best friend and love by my side in all that I do.  I am healthy and oh so happy!  So yes my cup runneth over!

It may be 2012, but I seen a lot of the 80's coming back this year!  I love the 80's!  The big hair, the metal bands, spandex, swatch watches and some of the best movies ever!


Rock On and have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! Love the picture of you! So thankful to have you as my friend and for the reminder that I have so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...