Pages

5.04.2012

My creations (thanks to Pinterest)...

If you know me you know I love Pinterest and have tried MANY new recipes thanks to it!  Well it has gotten me to get creative, too.  I took a few ideas and created this on the wall in my living room!  I LOVE IT!!



I have the collage photo from our 2011 family pictures and my "Family is Forever" vinyl.  Then I have the Important Dates and my favorite beach pictures of the boys.  The clocks under there picture are set to the times they were born. 


I also wanted to share with you my awesome find at TJ Maxx this fabulous lamp!  To make it even better my scentsy warmer matches it perfectly!



1 comment:

  1. Love this, Kelly, especially the clocks with their birth times. How special! However, that lamp, may be missing soon! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...