Pages

1.29.2012

Sunday Scriptures

What a wonderful message we got from our guest speaker, Aaron Coe at church this morning! We need to start with ourselves! We need to be on a mission with God. He read from Philippians 2:3-11. We need to be working with Jesus to build his church! Some of the highlights I got from today's sermon are:

v. 3 says we don't need to selfish or try to impress. We need to be humble and consider others better then ourselves.
v. 4 tells us to look out for others not just ourselves.
v. 5 tells us we need to have the same attitude that Jesus had. How do we do that?
v. 6-8 tells us how we need to play the role we are given and our position has to be negotiable.
v. 9-11 shows that Jesus' purpose was exaltation. God elevated Him above all. Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

I want to work to help build His church. I want to help more people know who He is. I am going to start with myself by studying His Word more so that I can share it with others. I will also pray daily for all ears to hear the word of the Lord.

I hope that each of you were blessed this morning and that that blessing will carry you throughout your week!

In Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful thoughts...