Pages

12.28.2011

Getting creative...

Thanks to Pinterest I got creative today! I found this cool idea the other day and wanted to give a try with my favorite quote "It's a wonderful life". So here is what I ended up with.

Here is the finished product hanging in my dining room...
and here is a close up of the frame that I crackled...
a close up...
loved how the word "life" turned out...
My frame looks camo--wanted different colors to pop through in the crackle.
some of the words as I was getting them all done...
YEAH!! So glad I found this idea on Pinterest and was able to recreate it! Yall have a great last few days of 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I bet it looks fabulous in your dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, love your project! Love the camo idea for the frame...so cute!

    blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...