Pages

9.06.2011

Christmas in September...

We have an awesome class going on in September at scrapchicks---Christmas in September! Head on over there and join us for the fun!! We are revealing new projects every day and you have all month to get them done.

9/2 Reveal was these fun gift bags! Just buy some brown/kraft bags and scrap away! I did a Christmas and a Halloween one.


9/5 Reveal is Tree Trimming! We want to see a LO with Trees and mist!

September Chicken Scratch LO

9/2 Hen Party Friday is a Recipe Challenge

Use your scraps from 9/5 Tree Trimming to make a Holiday Card...

and I had to show off my final LO from the Hot Summer Nights Sketch Class. I love this picture of Darrell and Baily at the shooting range. I ofter wonder what pointers Darrell is giving Bay.

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO! I so love this class more than anything! :) I love me some Christmas and it's awesome that you can do it with other holidays as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...