Pages

8.02.2011

What a fun Summer Camp!

I had a blast at scrapchicks Summer Camp Crop this past weekend and I sure did get my scrap on! If you are not a member of scrapchicks now is the time to join and start scrapping and chatting! We have some awesome scrappy things going on in August!! So hope on over there and join the fun!

Here is a fun card I made for a friend...

the inside...


A LO about my running for my AAM Album...

A perfect day of target shooting with Uncle Darrell, Lori and Paw earlier this spring in Kentucky...

Christmas 2009 with Mimi and Grumps...

Thanks for stopping by and have a scrappy good week!

2 comments:

  1. I just love that card it's so cute! GREAT layouts too chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lvoe that card! and summer camp was fun, wish I had been at home to do more...
    love love love your running LO, and all the others, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...