Pages

6.21.2011

Opps! I am behind...

This stuff should of been posted a lot sooner, but I am sure you understand why it is just now getting posted. BUT head on over to scrapchicks because you have until the last day of the month to join in our Hen Party Friday Challenge and our Card Class. Plus our Hot Summer Nights Sketch Challenge go on all summer long!

June 10th Hen Party Friday Challenge! Check out all the details at scrapchicks! Head on over there for loads of summer fun!

Father's Day and Halloween! A card for every occasion!


More cards I did for the scrapchicks June Card Class! Join in on the fun and get your cards stocked up!



Here is my TaTa's card for one of the card challenges in the Card Class at scrapchicks this month!


Did this for the 1 Hour Sketch Challenge at scrapchicks!

2 comments:

  1. I still am loving that little lamb card you shared, it's so freakin' adorable.

    Somehow I've yet to see that last layout on the page, it's GREATNESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,my Your cards really made me smile - so much fun! Thanks for your sweet comment om my blog - made me very happy!

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...