Pages

10.05.2010

It's been a scrap happy day...

Okay after working my tail off in yard yesterday I woke up sore and decided I need some scrap therapy today!! I especially wanted to scrap after getting my 3 Scrappy Boys October Main Kit in the mail yesterday afternoon. Woohoo! So I got my scrap on with this awesome kit and I also got a few LO's and a card for Freakspiration done!!!


My daddy is turning 60 Monday so I made him this fun card...
Me and the boys last August at the Florida State Line..
Headed to UK vs Auburn Game last October...
4th of July Family Reunion fun times...
The boys and there buddies leave for camp for the 1st time...
I hope you all have a fabulous week. We are on fall break this week so I am loving it!!

6 comments:

  1. all very cute! I am working on travel layouts/albums now so I really enjoy your florida one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, these are all seriously fabulous! You are rocking the Oct kit!! I SO love the card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl...you got alot of scrapping done today...LOVE all of your layouts...just FAB ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love em all Kelly but that one with the misting totally rocks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts! You were busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful layouts! gorgeous blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...