Pages

3.07.2010

Retro Baseball...

This was a crazy work week so I didn't get as much done as I would of liked. I loved this day at the ballpark. The boys were suppose to be resting between games and they kept running around and playing so my hubby got his cards out and they all gathered around and played cards. The boys loved it and the coach's were glad they actually were resting!

This is my favorite picture of me with my parents when I was about 3 years old. I love the way my mom is looking at us.

I hid my journaling in this LO.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a fabulous week!

3 comments:

  1. Kellie,
    These are all wonderful lo's!! I adore the misting on the "1976". Just Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the misting on this one!!! what mist color is that?! me wants... hehe

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara it is blue color wash from Tim Holtz--the color is stream.

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...