Pages

12.15.2009

Workout #10 Christmas Cookies

Christmas Cookies and Cosmo Cricket---sounds YUMMY!!
For this challenge you need to use some Cosmo Cricket and a Christmas Related Word! I guess you can say that it is a spelling challenge! Check my LO out to better understand!
I used the word CAROLS
C--Cosmo Cricket
A--Alphas
R--Ribbon
O--Overlapping
L--Lime Green Stickles
S--Staples
Do you get it now? I used all those things in my LO--CC paper, Alpha's, some CC Ribbon, my paper overlapped, I used lime green stickles and I used staples.
Someone is going to win a Snorkel Complete Crafting Kit from Cosmo Cricket!!
**************************************
Head on over to ScrapFIT Blog to see what the rest of the DT did!
**************************************
Our Design Team Search starts Wednesday, December 16th! For more info check out the BLOG or for more detailed info go to our FORUM!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout Kelly...Love it ;) Great challenge over at ScrapFit, gonna have to give it a try :)
    have a Great week chick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super Kelly! Love the blocking and the fun pics! /Hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...