Pages

10.08.2009

Getting to scrap this week...


I did the Dinosaurs LO for this week's Survivor Challenge at Tally.
I got to scrap yesterday for most of the day. I got a few LO's done and wanted to share with you. I did the explore LO for Cristal's Opal Birthstone challenge and the Pigpin LO for Abbie's Make It Quick Challenge over at Treasured Scrapbooking.

I did a couple others, but they are DT work and you won't see them until reveal day!

Everyone have a great day. I am off to enjoy the day!





7 comments:

  1. your dino page is so neat! love those tears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tears in the dino page, just plain rock!! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omGOSH, I love the scratches on your dinosaur page. How clever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are fabulous...and yeah, loving the dinosaur scratches for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that claw mark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely lay-outs. especially the dino lay-out!

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...