Pages

7.06.2009

Family Fun

We had an awesome 4th of July with family. My mom and her 5 brothers and sisters and there kids and there kids kids all got together for the first time in over 5 years. It was so much fun catching up with everyone! Can't wait to do it again--without the rain!

This is my little dude out in the rain on bike that is much to small for him.

This is me and my man!

This is my mom (green shirt) with 4 of her 5 brothers/sisters.
Uncle Russell was late as usual and missed out on picture time.

These are my cousins--Ann Lauren and Melly. They were late and missed out on
the group shot.

This is me (top left end) with all but 4 of my cousins.

5 comments:

  1. Lots of FAB shots here! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoohoo great group photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day it looks like! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos Kelly!! How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. You do such a nice job. I want you to teach me some tricks next time you're in.

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...