Pages

3.07.2009

Music...

I added some new music to my blog today. If you look through my playlist you will see lots of different types of music. I don't care if it's old, new, rock, Christian---I LOVE ALL Music!! I am one to listen to the lyric's of a song---some can really tell a story or help you through a hard time or make you fill on top of the world. I added "She's Country" beacause that song describles me a good ole country girl. Than I have my baseball songs since I love baseball and there is a new song by Taylor Swift called "Fifteen" that really tells a story and is a perfect song for all young girls to hear. I have a few songs from my top 10 list and songs that are just great and mean something to me!! Hope you enjoy going through my playlist.

HaVe A gReAt DaY!

2 comments:

  1. I love your playlist!! Like you, I pretty much love all music!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the new blog, esp. the little bee!

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...