Pages

3.16.2009

Finally got to scrap today...


Well, I was so happy to get to scrap today. It is spring break and I plan on getting a lot of scrappin and cleaning done! Plus, a couple fun things with the boys. These LO's were of my neice's preschool graduation. The first one has some blurry pictures in it, but I still wanted to use them because she was being so silly up on stage. This LO was also for "the imprefect photo" challenge at Treasured Scrapbooking. The 2nd LO is for Aymee's "birthday suit" challenge at JS--you are suppose to leave naked space so the main page is most present. I love this paper so it was easy not to cover it with embellies and other papers.

1 comment:

  1. So cute Kelly and your niece is adorable! Love the one with the white space!

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...