Pages

12.03.2008

Ready for Christmas...










Well, we got our decorations out and about and tree put up. I even managed to wrap a few presents and get them under the tree. The boys are super excited now that they see presents!! Wanted to share of our decorations. Ann gave me my little reindeer tree that is sitting onthe bar. She made it!! As some of you know my friend, Ann turned me on to Jim Shore and I wanted to show off a couple of my new ornaments that I got from his new line. Than I had to show off my great find while in Kentucky shopping with my mom this past week---my UK ornie!!! Everyone have a safe and happy holiday!!

2 comments:

  1. All of your decorations look just beautiful Kelly! So festive! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome trees!! You did a great job, girlie girl!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Your wonderful thoughts...