Pages

12.27.2008

Merry Christmas and Happy 2009!!


I woke up Christmas Eve sick and only got worse as the day went on, by Christmas morning I was over and done. I made it through opening presents and seeing what Santa had brought and than I was in bed. Today I am doing much better and wanted to update my blog. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! Enjoy your last few days of 2008 and we will ring in 2009 very soon.
I wanted to share a picture of the boys with Paw! Doesn't he look great! It is hard to believe that just under 2 months ago he went through 2 brain surgery's in less than 24 hours. He is doing just amazing and improving everyday. Thanks so much for all your prayers. Though it will take time he is expected to make a full recovery. Seeing him get up and walk through the house with his walker was a Christmas present to us all!! Again, thanks for the prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your wonderful thoughts...